Sunday, December 18, 2005

What are your "hopes and dreams" for 2006? List your "New Year's Resolutions".

Have you heard of New Year's Resolutions? They are what some people make in early January in order to improve something about themselves throughout the new year. It is basically a hope or dream like we made earlier in the fall. What are some of the things you wish to improve in 2006? Let the world know some of the things you would do to better yourself. Make sure to add details as they make your writing more interesting. Remember to add your first name to your post in order to get credit for your writing.

1 Comments:

At 9:53 AM, Blogger Jay Monson, M. Ed., Concordia University, St. Paul said...

I am going to tell you about a New Year's Resolution and some hopes and dreams I have for 2006.

One of my hopes and dreams is to be able to improve my race time at the American Birkebeiner ski race in February. To do this I am going to have to train hard and do a lot of skiing on the weekends.

Another hope and dream I have is to be able to run a successful Boston Marathon. To do this I also need to train hard and run almost every day. I need to gradually increase my running mileage each week in order to get faster.

My biggest hope and dream of the New Year is to be able to add on to our house. We are going to need to work really hard to plan this building project. This will take long hours and tough work to get it completed.

These are a few things I would like to accomplish in 2006. I wish you well on your goals for the New Year.

By Mr. Monson

 

Post a Comment

<< Home