Sunday, December 11, 2005

I Wish...

This week's journal post is a little different than in previous weeks. In this post you need to write a list of at least five things that you “wish for” inside five sentences/paragraphs. Add details so people know why you "wish for" the thing to happen. Remember to add your first name to your post in order to get credit for your writing. Some of the sentences/paragraphs can start like this:

• I wish I had a million... Then I would...
• I wish I had one... because...
• I wish I could be like... This person is special because...
• I wish to be a ________ when I grow up. Then I will...
• I wish I could forget the time I ... because...
• I wish I could see... because...
• I wish I could learn... because...
• I wish I didn't have to eat... I don't like this food because...
• I wish everyone would learn to ... Then everyone would...
• I wish I never...
• I wish I had one more chance to... Then I would...
• I wish I had enough money to...
• I wish everyone loved...
• I wish all children would...
• I wish everyone had...
• I wish I could touch...
• I wish animals could... If they could, then...
• I wish there were no more...
• I wish I didn't have to...
• I wish I could go to...
• I wish there really was... If there really was, then...
• I wish I could hear...
• I wish I could give...

1 Comments:

At 7:08 PM, Blogger Jay Monson, M. Ed., Concordia University, St. Paul said...

I wish there were no more homeless people and everyone had a home to live in so people could feel safe, warm, and comfortable.

I wish I could learn another language because I would love to be able to speak another language fluently.

I wish there were no more wars in the world because people could use their energy to create a better place to live.

I wish I could go to Australia because it is a country to which I have not traveled.

I wish everyone would learn to respect nature and the environment because it is such an important part of my life.

I wish I could touch the moon some day because space travel would be very interesting.

I wish everyone would learn to treat each other with respect. Then everyone would think of others before themselves.

By Mr. Monson

 

Post a Comment

<< Home