Sunday, October 30, 2005

What are some of the things you know how to do? What things are you good at?

Remember one of our first writing projects at the start of the school year? The one that you had to make the list of all the things you knew how to do? Here is your chance to talk about some of those things. Write about at least three things you know how to do or are good at. Include a lot of details. This will make your writing interesting to the reader. Remember to also include your first name at the end of your post. No last names please!

1 Comments:

At 11:47 AM, Blogger Jay Monson, M. Ed., Concordia University, St. Paul said...

I am proud that I know how to do many things. One of the things I am proud about being able to do is run marathons. I get better each time I run one because I learn something new about myself each race. My favorite place to run is through the woods on trails.

Another thing I am good at is using a computer. I have used computers for over 20 years. My favorite things to do on computers are creating web pages and editing digital videos.

A third thing I can do is cook. I love to cook! I learned to cook by working in a restaurant while I was in high school . I would experiment creating all kinds of wacky dishes to try. I once made a pizza that was four inches tall!

By Mr. Monson

 

Post a Comment

<< Home