Sunday, November 06, 2005

What makes you a responsible person? What things do you do that require a lot of responsibility?

As you well know, one of our classroom rules is "Be Responsible". List things you do in or out of school that make you a responsible person. Write about things you are responsible for and ways you have been responsible that you are proud of. Make sure to add details as they make your writing more interesting. Remember to add your first name to your post in order to get credit for your writing.

1 Comments:

At 9:43 PM, Blogger Jay Monson, M. Ed., Concordia University, St. Paul said...

There are many things that make me a responsible person. Some of the things I am responsible for are my wife, house, and dog. In order to care for those things I need to be on time to places and events such as a meeting with Sara or Jack's feeding time. I also need to care for our house and yard by mowing the lawn, cleaning the floors, and paying all bills on time.

Another thing I am responsible for is my job as a teacher. I have to make sure I am on time for work and prepared to teach. To be prepared to teach I must plan lessons, correct assignments, and communicate with parents and teachers.

One of the most important things I am responsible for is myself. I need to get enough rest, eat healthy foods, and exercise regularly. I need to take care of myself so I can take care of all the other things in my life that are important to me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home